To enjoy affordable Handyman Maida Vale W9 prices, turn to our team when you need to get your property professionally renovated.
Dial 020 3404 4378 now and enjoy a lot of discounts! Don’t hesitate to ask for our Membership Programme and benefit from our special deals and 10% discount on 25+ services.
Simply reach our friendly customer care team about the instant quotes we offer. Or get competitive handyman prices via our online chat support feature. You can also make an online booking through our request a service form.
For easy reference, you can take a look at our handyman prices here. No Hidden Fees!
Cost for Handyman Services in W9
|Monday – Saturday 8am – 6pm||Member | Standard Price|
|First Hour||£55 | £61|
|Subsequent half hours||£24 | £27|
|Half day (4hrs)||£183 | £203|
|Full Day (8hrs)||£323 | £359|
|Monday – Saturday after 6pm – 10 pm|
|First Hour||£64 | £71|
|Subsequent half hours||£29 | £32|
Prices for Qualified Electricians in Maida Vale:
|Monday – Saturday 8am – 6pm||Member | Standard Prices|
|First Hour||£72 | £80|
|Subsequent half hours||£33 | £37|
|Half Day (4hrs)||£236 | £262|
|Full Day (8hrs)||£394 | £438|
- Rates are final with no hidden charges added. These prices are for labour only and do not include any materials or other additional expenses.
- Minimum per appointment is 1 hour, and after the 1st hour, we charge per half-hour basis.
- All prices exclude congestion & parking charges (unless a parking permit for the duration of the visit is provided).
- All prices exclude costs for materials.
- Rescheduling / cancellation policy – if you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us at least 48hrs notice.
- Viewings, for bigger jobs where we cannot give an estimate over the phone or an email, are paid as we do have to send a representative to your premises. The fee is fully refundable, if you book the service with us afterwards.
- Bear in mind, the call-out charge is 25 pounds. If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, the call out fee is still applicable.